Our onboarding process is the heart of how we consistently deliver exceptional healthcare professionals. We begin by getting to know our clients’ needs. Not only does a candidate need to excel in your requirements, but must excel in our own onboarding requirements as well.
At Nationalhcs, we maintain a rigorous credentialing process necessary to ensure the HCPs you receive are fully qualified to provide the highest quality patient care. The following is a sample list of our rigorous credentialing requirements to ensure you have the most exceptional HCPs caring for your patients.
Healthcare Professional Credentialing Requirements
(Please note this list is a sample and does not represent all items that may be requested)
- BLS-CPR training (must be American Heart Association)
- Professional References
- TB skin test
- Flu vaccine
- COVID vaccine
- Pre-employment Physical
- Immunization Records
- Driver’s License copy
- Social Security Card or Passport copy
- US Employment Eligibility (I-9 and E-verify)
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
- Education Verification
- Regulatory Sanctions
- Hep-B Verification/Declination
- Clinical Skills proficiency testing
- HIPPA training/documentation
- OSHA and Core Mandatory training/testing
- Verification of license/certification/registration
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Headshot color picture for name badge and/or personnel file
- State and Federal Tax Forms
- Additional documentation by Nationalhcs, as required
- Additional facility specific forms, as required
We also provide annual renewal notices to our HCPs to ensure no requirement expires. We notify them well in advance, to ensure there is no gap in your staffing needs.
Not only do we stay in touch with all of our HCPs during their assignments, Nationalhcs completes a 30-day performance evaluation and then an annual performance evaluation on each of our HCPs. We send each of our clients a short checklist style evaluation that we will incorporate into our own. This assists in ensuring that the HCP, client, and Nationalhcs are happy and providing the best services possible.
Submit your inquiry today so we can assist you with execution of a no risk, no obligation Staffing Agreement, allowing us to have the HCPs you need in the quickest time possible