- Access higher quality candidates when you need them
- Improve retention and increase profitability
- Streamline staffing management and keep costs low
- Handle last-minute and high volume needs 24/7/365
- Accurate placements are essential to everyone. HCPs find opportunities to use their skills and experience. Clients retain top talent and prevent excessive turnover. Nationalhcs strives to make lasting connections that make sense for the HCP and the client.
Your first point of contact for staffing services will be our President. Communication is crucial, and we will stay in touch with you from your first initial phone call through the HCPs placement and beyond. Our Director of Operations/Project Manager will work with you to analyze your needs and ensure you get the most qualified HCPs, the first time. You get faster, more accurate results, a higher level of service, and in-house 24/7/365 support. You will be assigned a representative who works with you and knows your needs. Having your designated representative ensures your account’s stability and accuracy in our placements.
People and time are your most valuable assets. That’s why partnering with a company with the tools and processes to quickly and accurately identify, screen, and recruit HCPs who fit your facility is critical. We have a dedicated in-house On-call Staff that is available after hours. Should any need arise, call our office (877.797.6427) and press “0”. Our On-call Staff rotates being on call, so you will always have someone to assist you.
There is NO cost and NO obligation to complete our Staffing Agreement. Signing our agreement is straightforward, making it easy for us to fill any vacancies quickly and efficiently.
If you are a prospective Client, send us an Inquiry, and we will reach out to you. If you are a current client, please send us any questions via our Contact page, submit an Active Client Request, or if your need is immediate, please call us at 877.797.6427.
Below is a representative list of the multitude of clinical positions for which we recruit.
While each facility’s staffing needs vary, please contact us if the discipline you need is not listed below. Remember, this is just a representative list, but our extensive database of available disciplines grows each day.
- Behavioral Health Technician
- Cardiac Cath Technician
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse (specialty)
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Radiologic Technologist
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist Assistant
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technologist