NEW NAME. SAME PROMISE.
On March 4, 2018 our sister company, Professional Nursing Solutions, LLC (PNS) merged to operate under the sole name of National Health Care Solutions, LLC (Nationalhcs). We will continue to provide all disciplines of healthcare providers (HCPs) to our clients’ patients and to provide the best possible care through our HCPs.
Nationalhcs pledges its support and adherence to the Code of Ethics and Business Practices set forth as follows:
- To comply with all laws and regulations applicable to business and ethical standards in the operations and dealings with HCPs, clients, applicants, vendors, and competitors.
- To treat all HCPs, clients, applicants, vendors, and competitors with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- To maintain high standards of integrity in regard to job assignments and to fill all positions with the best candidate to fill a client’s needs.
- To take prompt action to address questions, concerns, or complaints regarding any issues that may arise.
- To encourage HCPs to maintain and improve their skill level, so they always strive to be the best they can be.
- To encourage HCPs to care for and support patients in a respectful manner to always provide the highest possible quality patient care.
- To provide HPCs with the flexibility to pick and choose where and when they will work in order to obtain great job satisfaction.
- Dignity, pride, excellence, customer service, and competence are the basic core requirements of Nationalhcs.
—The Nationalhcs Team