At Nationalhcs, the health and safety of our HCPs, clients, vendors, and staff is top priority. Amid the growing concerns around coronavirus, we are taking additional steps to be extra vigilant. This is an evolving situation and we are monitoring it closely to ensure all proper precautions are being taken to ensure everyone feels safe stopping by the Nationalhcs office.
Our daily cleaning procedures are already very thorough, however given the current situation, we have elevated our cleaning practices to keep our office a safe and welcoming space. This includes increasing the frequency of cleaning the lobby, bathroom, and office equipment using antibacterial and antimicrobial cleaning solutions on a daily basis. We are also providing hand sanitizer for every office and our lobby.
We encourage all HCPs, clients, vendors, and staff to follow these best practices to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting the restroom; before eating; after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Consider staying home if you are feeling unwell
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash
- Utilize disinfectant wipes to wipe down areas around you
- Keep hand sanitizer/wipes with you at all times
Please refer to the following resource for the latest updates on coronavirus:
We are committed to creating a healthy and welcoming office environment.