Looking for a quick, prepare ahead, healthy breakfast item?
We have you covered with our Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark. Prepare this breakfast ahead of time and there won’t be temptation for that quick stop at the drive thru.
Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bar
1.5 cups plain Greek yogurt (or substitute a dairy free version)
3 Tbs maple syrup
.5 cup granola (homemade or store bought)
.5 cup blueberries
3-4 strawberries, sliced
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix yogurt and syrup in bowl to combine well.
- Spread into a think layer on the parchment paper.
- Top with remaining items.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil and place in freezer (2 hours or overnight) until fully frozen.
- Cut or break in to pieces and eat directly from freezer.
- Store remaining bark in an airtight container or bag and keep in freezer…..although with my experience, it won’t last long! smile
If you try this recipe, share with us on social media and let us know what you think!