Nationalhcs appreciates our HCPs and offers a wide range of benefits including healthcare insurance reimbursement, dental reimbursement, matching 3% 401-K, and vacation pay. Our caring and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialists identify your personal and professional needs to find the best opportunity for you. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service to ensure your assignments meet all your needs and provide a memorable experience.
We also know that our HCPs are our biggest asset and we want to go beyond just offering you a great assignment and keeping you working. Some of our many benefits are listed below to provide you with the incentives to keep you with Nationalhcs long-term! Should you have any questions regarding benefits, please contact your Talent Acquisition Specialist who can explain further details.
Nationalhcs always strives to provide the best benefits to its HCPs. While benefit packages are ever-changing, please check with your Talent Acquisition Specialist if you have a specific question regarding a benefit. W-2 Employees will also be given your benefits package at time of onboarding. While 1099 Contractors can receive bonuses and other compensation, some benefits do NOT extend to 1099 Contractors. Please check with your Talent Acquisition Specialist if you need further clarification.
Below are highlights from our Benefits Packages, but since they are ever-changing, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Specialist for the current Packages.
- Competitive Pay: Nationalhcs offers competitive salaries for your exceptional skills. Salary rates will vary depending on your specialty, location, and facility. Nationalhcs strives to match or beat our competitor’s rates.
- Professional Liability & Workers Compensation Insurance: You are covered from your first day of service under our professional liability and workers comp insurance policy, at no charge to you. (Note: This benefit does not extend to 1099 contractors).
- 401-K Retirement Plan – 100% Immediately vested. Nationalhcs Matching up to 3% (Stipulations apply) (Note: This benefit does not extend to 1099 contractors).
- Healthcare Insurance Reimbursement – up to $350 per month (Stipulations apply) (Note: This benefit does not extend to 1099 contractors).
- Dental Reimbursement – up to $100 per year (Stipulations apply) (Note: This benefit does not extend to 1099 contractors).
- Vacation – 1 week vacation after 2,000 hours of service within an 16-month period. Ask about additional vacation earnings.(Stipulations apply) (Note: This benefit does not extend to 1099 contractors).
- Sick Leave: At this time HCPs do NOT receive any form of sick leave. (Note: This benefit does not extend to 1099 contractors).
- Holidays: Holidays are specific to the facility where you are assigned. Your Talent Acquisition Specialist will be happy to provide details. (Note: This benefit does not extend to 1099 contractors).
- Holiday Pay: Holidays worked are paid at a rate of 1.5 times your regular hourly rate of pay. (Note: This benefit does not extend to 1099 contractors).
- Sign-on Bonus: Many of our assignments include a sign-on bonus, depending upon the client and location of your assignment.
- Completion Bonus: Many of our assignments include a completion bonus, depending upon the client and the length of your assignment.
- Referral Program: Put extra cash in your pocket with your referrals. There is no limit to the amount of money you can earn from this program. The more people you refer who complete the program requirements…the more extra cash you can earn.
- Weekly Direct Deposit: Nationalhcs will deposit your weekly paycheck to your existing bank account, so you are not waiting for your money…your money is waiting for you.
- Competitive Jobs: We post our current job availability in real-time, so the sooner you apply for a position the sooner you will be contacted.
- Flexible Assignments: Select when and where you want to work.
- Healthcare Professional Support: We pride ourselves in being a customer service driven company. Nationalhcs understands that you are our biggest asset, so while YOU care for patients, Nationalhcs cares for YOU. You can rest easy knowing you can speak to a Nationalhcs Team Member 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year (24/7/365).
- Monitoring of Documentation: We monitor your certification/licensure, immunizations, and more. We will notify you thirty (30) days prior to expiration allowing you time to complete necessary items and submit them to us for verification, with no lapse in assignment.
- General Leave of Absence: Should you need to take time off after an assignment, just contact us as soon as possible. We will work with you upon your return to either return you to your same assignment or find another that matches your needs and qualifications.
- Training and Development: Gain hands-on experience and learn new skills while working in your dream position.
- Personal Service: Experienced staff to help you with every step.
- Each candidate is assigned a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will work with you from first contact through onboarding, ensuring you have all documents completed. We strive to make your onboarding experience as easy as possible.
- Before onboarding, we make sure all your questions are answered. You will be provided information on your assignment and its specific details.
- After onboarding, our staff monitor your required document expiration dates and will notify you well in advance so that you can comply with all requirements.
- Satisfaction: We will help you achieve a satisfying career by pairing you with a facility you are most qualified for, the first time. You may be working at a facility on a temporary basis, but at Nationalhcs you are part of our permanent TEAM