Nationalhcs appreciates our HCPs and knows you are our biggest asset. We want to go beyond just offering you an excellent assignment and keeping you working. Many benefits provide you with the incentives to support you with Nationalhcs long-term! Your Talent Acquisition Specialist can address any questions.
Nationalhcs always strives to provide the best benefits to its HCPs. While benefit packages are ever-changing, please check with your Talent Acquisition Specialist if you have a specific question regarding a benefit. W-2 Employees will also be given your benefits package when onboarding. While part-time W-2 Employees and full and part-time 1099 Contractors can receive bonuses and other compensation, some benefits do NOT extend to these classifications. Please check with your Talent Acquisition Specialist if you need further clarification.
Below are highlights from our Benefits Packages, but since they are ever-changing, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Specialist the CURRENT packages offered.
Full-time: Any active Personnel who works an average of thirty (30) hours per week per calendar month -OR- One hundred twenty (120) hours per calendar month.
Part-time: Any active Personnel who DOES NOT work an average of thirty (30) hours per week per calendar month -OR- One hundred twenty hours (120) hours per calendar month.
- Competitive Pay – Nationalhcs offers competitive salaries for your exceptional skills. Salary rates will vary depending on your specialty, location, and facility.
- Professional Liability & Workers Compensation Insurance* – You are covered from your first day of service under our professional liability and workers comp insurance policy at no charge.
- 3% Matching Retirement Plan (Simple IRA)* – 100% Immediately vested. Nationalhcs match up to 3% (stipulations apply).
- Insurance* – Optional medical, dental, vision, whole life, short-term disability (stipulations apply).
- Vacation* – 40 hours of pay earned after 2,000 hours of service within a 16-month period (stipulations apply).
- Sick Leave* – At this time HCPs do NOT receive any form of sick leave.
- Holidays* – Holidays are specific to the facility where you are assigned. Your Talent Acquisition Specialist will be happy to provide details.
- Holiday Pay* – Holidays worked are paid at a rate of 1.5 times your regular hourly pay rate (stipulations apply).
- Sign-on Bonus – Many of our assignments include a sign-on bonus, depending upon the client and the location of your assignment.
- Completion Bonus – Many of our assignments include a completion bonus, depending upon the client and the length of your assignment.
- Referral Program – Put extra cash in your pocket with your referrals. There is no limit to the amount of money you can earn from this program. The more people you refer who complete the program requirements…the more extra cash you can make.
- Weekly Direct Deposit – Nationalhcs will deposit your weekly paycheck to your existing bank account, so you are not waiting for your money…your money is waiting for you.
- Competitive Jobs – We post our current job availability in real-time, so the sooner you apply for a position, the sooner we can contact you.
- Healthcare Professional Support – We pride ourselves on being a customer service-driven company. Nationalhcs understands that you are our biggest asset, so while YOU care for patients, Nationalhcs cares for YOU. You can rest easy knowing you can speak to a Nationalhcs Team Member 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week, 365 days per year (24/7/365). Please limit phone calls after hours and weekends to emergencies and shift-related information. The on-call specialist can not assist with payroll questions except during regular business hours.
- Monitoring of Documentation – We monitor your certification/licensure, immunizations, and more. We will notify you thirty (30) days before expiration, allowing you time to complete the necessary items and submit them to us for verification with no lapse in the assignment.
- General Leave of Absence – Should you need to take time off after an assignment, contact us as soon as possible. We will work with you upon your return to either return you to your same assignment or try to find another that matches your needs and qualifications.
- Personal Service – Experienced staff to help you with every step.
- Each candidate is assigned a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will work with you from first contact through onboarding, ensuring you have all documents completed. We strive to make your onboarding experience as easy as possible.
- Before onboarding, we make sure all your questions are answered. Your TAS will provide information on your assignment and its specific details.
- After onboarding, our staff monitors your required document expiration dates and will notify you well in advance so that you can comply with all requirements.
- Satisfaction: We will help you achieve a satisfying career by pairing you with a facility you are most qualified. You may be working at a facility temporarily, but at Nationalhcs, you are part of our permanent team.