Reliable. Committed. Compassionate.
WORK FROM ANYWHERE for this on-call position!
Nationalhcs has positions available for Psychiatrists at an all-female adult correctional facility in Raleigh, NC. This position will be available on an on-call basis after normal business hours, weekends, and holidays to provide prescriptions and other orders as needed.
- Must be available to begin December 1, 2019
- Locum Tenens –OR– Employee with benefits positions available
- Phone coverage only, no on-site visits
- Monday-Friday 5pm-8am
- 24/7 weekends and holidays
- Must attend HERO training (ask your Talent Acquisition Specialist for details)
Description of Work
This position will write prescriptions and orders on an as-needed basis after normal business hours, on weekends, and holidays.
The patient population at the facility is adult females with a variety of mental and/or physical health problems including:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Mental illness
- Adjustment to physical illness
- Neurological disorders
- Addictive behavior
- Challenging behavior
- Eating disorders
- Personal and family relationship problems
- Learning disabilities
- Doctor of Medicine degree, residency in psychiatry
- Active/Clear medical license valid in North Carolina
- Active/Clear certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Active/Clear DEA
- Active/Clear BLS (American Heart Association)
- Active/Clear ACLS (American Heart Association)
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) board certification is preferred
- Successful completion of competency testing, drug screen, background check, physical exam, immunizations, and other agency screening/application requirements
- Successful completion of other Client screening/
- Excellent pay
- Weekly payroll
- Direct deposit
- Employee benefits post probation: 401-K, Vacation, and Healthcare Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Bonus opportunities throughout the year
- Detailed list of Benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.nationalhcs.com.