Buddha bowls are a quick, colorful, delicious meal served in a big bowl and comprised of healthy ingredients (vegetables, grains, protein). There are infinite possibilities and combinations to making your Buddha bowl. And….there is only one bowl to wash – smile!
You can’t miss up a Buddha bowl. Its pretty much anything goes. You can even make them vegetarian or vegan. Get creative…whatever food you like, put it in your Buddha bowl.
- Wild rice, squash, mushrooms, white beans, ginger dressing
- Quinoa, avocado, brussel sprouts, tahini
- Quinoa, chicken, sweet potatoes, squash
- Couscous, chickpeas, olives
- Lentils, cashews, kale
- Quinoa, chicken, pesto
- Wild rice, black beans, corn, tomatoes
- Chickpeas, Couscous, shredded carrots, cabbage, alfalfa sprouts, garlic dressing
Make your own combinations and let us know on Facebook what your favorites are.