Time to eat your veggies!
Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Oven Roasted Zucchini
6 medium zucchini
2 tablespoons olive oil
Zest of 1 small lemon (1 teaspoon)
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
3/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Cut each zucchini in half, and then each half in half again. Lay each piece on cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, lemon zest, and garlic.
- Brush olive oil mixture on each piece of zucchini.
- Sprinkle each piece of zucchini with parmesan cheese
- If desired, sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Bake in preheated oven 11-13 minutes, then broil for several minutes until the parmesan is golden brown.
- Serve warm.