Always looking for a healthy grab and go snack? This could be the one for you.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (opt: toast before using)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup organic agave
- In food processor pulse oats and pretzels to get a uniform chopped texture
- Place pulsed ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Add remaining ingredients
- Shape into small balls (Yield: 20-25)
- Chill in fridge or freezer 20-30 minutes
Note: Store in freezer to last longer.